- Produced in Class C (ISO 7) facilities.
- Manufacturing processes carried out considering Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Raw materials and products are stored in a controlled environment (temperature and humidity monitoring in place).
- All production and management processes are developed and managed under the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standard requirements. This ensures efficient operations, traceability, reliability, high-quality products and environmental sustainability.
- Sterilization is carried out with Gamma Irradiation reaching levels within 25-40 kGy range.
- Special indicators are used to qualify successful irradiation.
will offer you a solution