INTO Create tool content policy
- This Policy applies to the use of BioProcess Solutions UAB (BPS) tool enabling users to create a detail 3D view and custom technical drawings of Single-use assemblies.
- BPS makes available a library of structural components for use in technical drawings. The components are provided on AS IS basis for the use. BPS reserves the right to add additional units to the library or remove them from library at its own discretion at any time.
- Components made available on the Tool have been imported by BPS. By using the Tool, You obtain no right to the components and do not have right to license it.
- There are also components created or owned by third parties available in the Tool. BPS respects the intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, trademark rights, design rights) of third parties and takes these rights into due consideration. BPS has taken appropriate steps to ensure that the usage of such elements will not infringe any intellectual property rights of third persons. Such components are marked by third parties’ trademarks accordingly (unless agreed otherwise).
- Components, designed by BPS remain exclusive property of BPS.
- If you believe in the good faith that the unit has been made available on the Tool without authorization in a way that constitutes the infringement of your intellectual property rights (such as copyrights, design, etc.), please notify BPS. As soon as BPS becomes aware of any infringement, BPS will immediately take appropriate actions in relation to remove the unit in question from the Tool or limit its accessibility. Our contact information:
BioProcess Solutions UAB
Address: P. Vileišio g. 17A, LT-10306 Vilnius, Lithuania
- You are not allowed to remove any trademarks contained on the components and/or in the technical drawings created by using the Tool.
- BPS hereby grants You a limited, revocable, non-transferable licence to create, edit, access at a later time, download and share technical drawings created via the Tool for personal purposes and/or for clients. You are not allowed to use the components made available in the BPS library - copy, reproduce or otherwise exploit in a way directly not intended in this Policy.
- The law of the Republic of Lithuania applies to this Policy.
- BPS has a right to revise and update the Policy. Additions or changes to the Policy take effect from the day of their publication.
- If You do not agree with all or a certain part of this Policy, please do not access the Tool and do not use it for creation of technical drawings.